Who is eligible to participate?
To be eligible for the LASRIC award, the applicant must:
1. Be a citizen of Nigeria
2. Be a citizen of Nigeria
3. Submit their application which must be their original work
4. Have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
5. Be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs
6. Understand the objectives of LASRIC and what we stand for; and
7. Be able to represent LASRIC as an Ambassador
In addition, the Individual must provide:
● Valid means of identification (LASRRA Card is acceptable).
● Full disclosure of criminal records, if any.
● Evidence of payment of personal income tax till date (if innovator is gainfully employed).
Are there focus areas for [email protected] Cohort II?
We are looking for great ideas that could be related but not limited to Agriculture, Education, Healthcare, Housing, and Transportation.
What is the asessment criteria
1. Vision : Problem - how big as in how many people affected by it? Solution - how unique and commercially viable
2. Proposition : How valuable to the target customers
3. Organisation : Ability to execute
4. Economics : Ability to execute
5. Milestones : Achievements to date and forecasts
What prize(s) does the winner of the LASRIC Cohort II 2020 receive?
The winner of LASRIC Cohort II will, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive Funding of N5,000,000 (five million Naira)